Thermocode Series 2
Thermocode Series 2 is a high speed in-line continuous and intermittent motion thermal transfer overprinter range providing an ideal solution to virtually all on-line thermal transfer printing applications.
Compatible with most continuous and intermittent motion packaging and labelling machinery, Thermocode Series 2 is suitable for in-line coding onto most flexible packaging materials.
The range of printers can be operated locally from the user friendly control module, directly from a PC or via the Open Date Networking facility. To offer maximum flexibility each printer is supplied, as standard, with a copy of our Windows based format design software package.
Intermittent Motion Thermal Transfer Printers
The Thermocode Series 2 Intermittent range of on-line Thermal Transfer printers encompasses six models offering print areas from 53 x 53mm to 107 x 160mm.
Continuous Motion Thermal Transfer Printer
Available in two print widths, 53mm and 107mm, the Thermocode Series 2 continuous range can print images up to 500mm long and can be supplied in right and left handed versions.
- Ultra high speed operation
- 305 dpi (12 dots/mm) resolution
- Self levelling printhead
- All electronic in operation needing no compressed air
- Easy loading ribbon magazines
- Ribbon saving features to maximize ribbon usage
- Wide range of print areas
- Large capacity 3.5mb memory
- Enhanced modular construction
- High speed image updating
- Real time printing facility
- Electronically adjustable print position
- Full networking capability
- PC generated print formats