The Linx 5900 continuous ink jet printer is designed to meet the needs of basic coding applications through to more advanced production line integration, with many advanced features included as standard and the optional upgrades to meet some of the most demanding applications.
With 3-line coding, USB message backup and sharing between printers, storage for up to 1000 messages, maintenance intervals of up to 6000 hours, and a stainless steel IP55-rated enclosure, the Linx 5900 provides simple and reliable coding, with innovative, upgradeable features to grow with your business.
Built to Grow with your Changing Needs
- 3 lines of code, USB backup and sharing, up to1000 message storage all included as standard
- Upgradeable increased line speeds – up to 7.28m/sec
- Optional Linx Insight® allows for remote monitor and control of the printer from a smartphone or PC
- Optional Linx QuickSwitch® provides fast and accurate message changes with a barcode scanner
- Add parallel I/O and Ethernet connectivity for greater production line integration
Minimal Cost and Maintenance Required
- Up to 6000 hour intervals between scheduled maintenance with few parts to change
- Linx SureFill® system ensures mistake-proof fluid refills to reduce errors and downtime
- Minimal routine care required and no printhead adjustments to be made
Maximize your Uptime
- Curved stainless steel IP55-rated enclosure provides reliability in washdown environments
- The Linx FullFlush® self-cleaning system provides the most thorough printhead cleaning for reliable and trouble free start-ups, even after extended shutdowns
- Large colour user interface allows for quick message selection and editing, even while printing