Are your customers continually changing box sizes?
Is increased egg grader speed driving the need for higher case sealer throughput?
Egg producers reuire flexibility. Customers are continually changing box sizes for product differential. Egg graders have increased the number of cartons per minute they produce, driving the demand for more throughput from the case sealer. The LD-16AE Fully Automatic Random Case sealer gives you the flexibility you need.
With the LD-16AE, cartons are identified with the flaps in the up position by photo eye sensors and the head automatically adjusts to that box height for precision sealing at a rate of up to twelve cases per minute. Each machine is constructed to your specific box range. Loveshaw has been making this type of machine for the egg industry for over 20 years and it is the ideal solution to randomly seal a limited number of cases, without the expense of a fully automatic machine.
- Self-centering and self-tensioning drive belts
- Dual mast construction
- Removable & interchangeable tape cartridges
- High quality steel structure with powder coat fi nish
- Interlocking safety gates
- Indexing gate
- Top squeezer
- Multi-height top head assembly
- 72 FPM belt speed
- 22-1/4″ conveyor height adjustable up to 28-1/4”
- Fully guarded flap “kicker” device
- Stepper driven, ball screw linear actuator
- High precision laser photo-eyes to detect case height & length