A simple yet versatile on-line thermal transfer printer, the Thermocode iQ is capable of printing high quality images including text, graphics, dates, barcodes and 2D codes on to flexible packaging materials including labels, films, foils, cartons and cards. It is designed to operate with all intermittent labelling and packaging machinery.
The Thermocode iQ incorporates three stepper motors allowing precise settings which will ensure minimal wear to the printhead and accurate control of the printer’s operations. No compressed air is required.
The iQ’s 1,000 metre ribbon capacity, accurate ribbon drive system and the ability to make fine manual adjustments ensure minimal downtime and wastage as well as maximum economy.
Operation is controlled via a 7″ colour touch screen user interface which provides the operator with a print preview as well as current printer status information including print speed and ribbon remaining. Stored print images can be easily loaded to the printer and edited and printer settings can be adjusted via the unit whilst the printer is operating.
- Wireless networking capable, change/monitor print production remotely via smart phone or tablet
- High speed intermittent operation
- 300 dpi (12 dots/mm) print resolution
- 53 x 100mm print area
- 7″ (18cm) touch screen display w/ built in format design software
- All electronic operation (no compressed air)
- 1,000 meter ribbon capacity
- Easy loading ribbon magazine
- USB & Ethernet connectivity
- Full networking capability
- Optional PC label design software